Wider World Immigration

Our consultancy is committed to offer a superior quality of immigration services.

Study or Work in Canada

Immigrate to Canada

Sponsor Your Family

We Work Together

We are recongnized by the The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) which licenses and regulates the practice of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) in the public interest.

RCIC No: 706761

Click on the given link to verify our current continued good standing.


  • We are a strong network of satisfied clients all over the world.

  • We are efficient and maintain a high transparency level while dealing with clients.

  • We meet the client immigration needs at an affordable price.

Services We Offer

Temporary Resident Visa

Any foreign national requires a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to visit, study or work in Canada for an authorized period of time.

Permanent Residency

A permanent resident (PR) is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada.

Family Sponsorships

If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, age 18 or over, you can sponsor certain family members to become Canadian permanent residents.

Citizenship Applications

If you are a permanent resident and has lived in Canada for at least 3 out of the last 5 years (1,095 days), you may be eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship.

How can Wider World Immigration help you?

Our immigration consultants are highly qualified, fully licensed and have the required experience and knowledge to accomplish any immigration case and make it hassle-free.

Have questions?

We can help you!