LMIA Application

If you intend to work in Canada, you will need to apply for a work permit and will require a job offer in most cases. Your employer to be, will need to get you a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) which is a document that an employer in Canada requires for hiring a foreign worker. It is also supposed to show that no Canadian permanent resident or citizen is available to fill that position.

If you are a Canadian employer and want to hire foreign workers, Wider World Immigration will assist you by submitting the LMIA application and guiding you through the process with Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)/Service Canada.