Temporary Resident Visa

Any foreign national requires a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to visit, study or work in Canada for an authorized period of time. This official document is issued by the visa office and is to be placed in the visitor’s passport.

The categories under TRV are –
– Visitor visa
– Study permit
– Work permits and extensions
– Super Visa
– Temporary Resident Permit

Wider World Immigration will assist you in getting a temporary resident visa as per the Canadian immigration laws and guide you throughout the entire process